Pages

29 June 2012

9 x 9

she breathes through the  pulsing cracks of her mouth
breathes deep the dark honour of her aching calm
through the light she follows time unstuck and motionless
the dark she soothes quietly telling fearless tiny lies
pulsing honour follows quietly hiding untold secrets fading effortlessly
cracks of time telling untold truths find form effigies
of her unstuck fearless secrets find her helplessly unravelling
her aching and tiny fading form helplessly surrenders her
mouth calm motionless lies effortlessly effigies unravelling her sadness

9 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow. You went all out here. a 9 x 9 Square Poem. That is so ambitious, but you nailed it, so I bow to you. Really nicely done. Not only adhering to the form's parameter, but for the poetry itself, complete with some exceptional phrases/lines here. Great read. thanks

Semaphore said...

Whoa. A 9x9 square poem. Not only do I speak for myself, I think I can speak for Lewis Carroll when I say: Bravo!

Brian Miller said...

see you just upped the bar...i think 9x9 is the largest of the challenge so far...and you worked it so well....seemless in flow....great emotion in it...nice...

Claudia said...

wow...GREAT job...i'm just speechless...9 x 9 and it really is a poem if i dare say so..which is masterful

Unknown said...

This is lije a jazz line that crawls the bannister into darkness. Really nicely done, form and content.

Anonymous said...

Oh my word; this is unreal. You are amazing.

Hot Rod Pics said...

I'm not sure how to type the slow clapping thing, but that's what I'm doing.

Anonymous said...

Wow! This is blowing my mind a little bit! Well done. :)

Anonymous said...

Wow!

Just

Wow!